Friday, October 17, 2008

Our trip to Houston for Amie Lyns blessling

Proud parents April and Jacob Rotolo.
Grandparents Dave and Jacque Truman
Cousins Brandon and Carson Phenald
We drove from Baton Rouge to Houston for the Blessing, it is a 4 1/2 hr drive that took us 6 hrs. Leslie had to work that weekend so we went by ourselves, it was quite the adventure. Carson was so tired he fell asleep eating his pizza, I was just as tired. I don't know what it is with me and taveling alone with my kids, crazy is what it is.
Brandon relaxing and coloring at Aunt April and Uncle Jacobs house.

Amie Lyn Rotolo (my niece)the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen!
Carson and Amie getting to know each other. Carson did not like Amie for the first 2 days, he would throw a fit everytime I picked her up. They will be friends one day
Brandon on the other hand was smitten at first sight. He loved cousin Amie before they evef met
Carson and Amie, she loved him and he loved her finally!
Brandon is a natural big brother (cousin). He loves his cousin Amie.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Katy Truman said...

Channi my little nephews are so cute! So fun to see pictures of them. By the way you look great too. Amie is so beautiful too. Glad you guys had such a great time in Texas. Glad they got to see some more family on your side for a change.

Katy Truman said...

Can i just say that i love the picture at the top of both the boys. Just love it!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the cutest!?!? I'm so glad you came, it was so fun! Those boys are so cute with her!