Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brandon's first day of 1st grade


He was so excited to be a first Grader
He goes to Magna Elementary and he is now a Bulldog!!!



The next best thing to being in 1rst grarde, is that he is
in the sam class as his cousin, Jesse (a.k.a. Buddy).
They are attached at the hip all the time and now they
get to be in the same class, how joyous for their teacher!

I don't have a picture of it, but Carson
didn't want to leave Brandon at school, he wanted to stay
stay with and 'go school too'. It was so sad but cute at the same time!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

What?! 1st grade already?! He is growing up! I can't believe they have started school up there already...and I though WE started early! Looks like he will have a great time! I hope yall are enjoying Utah! I want to come visit soooo bad before this baby is born but I don't know if it will happen. Brandon must be Ethan's age then...do you ever see Ashley?

Katy Truman said...

It will be nice to have him in school all day!! Grant is really excited too. Hopefully you guys had a nice summer.

. said...

why is he so big.

You Should tie a rock to his head... i remember mom saying that when we were younger and thinking it was so funny... but me never laughing. oh well. love this child you have made..actually CHILDREN shall i say:D

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

hhh he looked so handsome for his first day!!