Saturday, August 8, 2009

Brandon's opinion of my new hair

So, one day last week I decided to make huge change to my apperance. I cut my hair and colored it, I didn't tell anyone I was doing, I just did it! When I picked Brandon up from school, he looked at me and said, 'Did you change your hair momma?', so I asked hom what he thought, he said he liked it. Later that night, him and Carson were playing and I walked in the room to check on them, and he said 'Momma, I love your hair SO much I can't even stand it!!! I could look at it all day!' It was so cute and sincere. He is such a great kid!

3 comments:

. said...

i cant wait til he is dating girls and telling them... "you are just sooo pretty i cant even stand it, i could stare at you all day"

hopefully the girls wont get creeped out. haha

Anonymous said...

I see you followed my lead with the short hair trend huh? Do you love it or what?

Anonymous said...

That is to funny! He sounds so grown up! I really like your hair. Its nice to change it up from time to time! Thats what I tell Kev anyway!! lol