Sunday, December 6, 2009

Catch up!

I know there have been events that I have let slip by without blogging. So....here goes!

Brandon turned 7! Yes I know, I can't believe I have a 7yr old either.


His Skatebord cake


Blowing out the candles


He got snow for his birthday!!


It was his favorite part of that day.

Carson's personality is SO strong!

Throwing one of his many fits a day.


He wears himself out!

Thanksgiving in Vegas!


The cousins playing the Wii at Grandma's house


Lori and her BFF Kayla


At Uncle Jeff's work with the 'The Tin Man'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that it snowed here again! Two years in a row! It didn't last long but it was neat watching it fall when your not use to seeing snow everyday. Looks like yall are doing good. Tell Leslie hello for us.

Kayla said...

Yay i made it on your blog! I feel special. I also just adore you and you are an amazing mom!