Sunday, March 7, 2010

'Momma I want a Crabby Pattie'

So, today Carson came to me and said, 'Momma, I want a Crabby Pattie for supper.' We then a conversation between him and I of him trying to explain to me what a 'Crabby Pattie' is. First he said that it is a 'Pattie that Spongebob makes' So I asked him if he and Brandon wanted to make their own Crabby Patties. Of course that said YES because they jump at ANY chance to 'help' me in the kitchen.
This is documentation of the 'making of a 'Crabby Patty':

Carson the chef My two helpers


Our Crabby Paddie ingredients Love that smile!

Carson with his 'Crabby Pattie'


Brandon with his 'Crabby Pattie'

The best part of 'cooking' EATING!!!
As ya'll can tell our version of the 'Crabby Pattie' is really just a sandwich on a hamburger bun, I think that their 'Crabby Patties' tasted so good to them because THEY made them!

2 comments:

kellie said...

Yay for inventive-ness!

Jacque said...

Boy those Crabby Patties look soooo good. I can't wait to come and let Carson and Brandon make me a crabby pattie. Two cuuute!!!! Boys love them.....