Thursday, April 29, 2010

Momma Time

I realize that a lot of my posts lately have been centered around food or the kitchen, well....here's another one!

Carson making sure there is enough dough to make a 'BIG' cookie (they were all big)

Here is what Carson and I do while Brandon is at school, I realize it's a little unfair, but the summer is coming and then Brandon will be able to be involved too.
Trying to eat the dough out of the scoop, Ha ha!

Leslie asked me to bake some cookies because the guys he works with 'requested' some.  To me this is hilarious, they are regular chocolate chip cookies.
He mastered the cookie scoop

Forming the perfect cookie dough ball

Finally he got his taste, and he got to lick the paddle from the mixer.

After they were all done, he didn't even ask for one cause he knew they were for Daddy to take to work (and he got to eat more dough than he should have) I will miss these sweet times with him when he is all grown up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun!!! He seems like such a good helper!.. I'm not sure Amie is ready for that yet but I'll have to try that soon!

Jacque said...

You are a good sport I wished I had done that I'm so,so,so sorry. I do it now with Ginny and Justin I guess you can make up through your grandkids.He looks so cute and very content but what more could a boy want His mom to himself and cookie batter Yum!! Way to go Carson!!!! Grandma