Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother....

I LOVE this lady!!






She has been my best friend since the day I was born.  She has helped me through many of life's....choices, when my heart was broken, she was there to love me, when I made mistakes, she was there to help me right the wrong.  When I chose to serve a mission she was my biggest cheerleader and she never wavered in her faith in me, even when I did.  When it was time for me to marry my new best friend she was there for every step.  There are not enough words to express my love for her.  I feel so blessed that she is MY mom!

I also love this lady...





She is the woman who raised my husband to be the amazing man he is.  I cannot thank her enough for that.

These two women have helped mold me into the mother I am and they are the mother I hope to be someday! 

Thank you Mom and Donna, 
I love you both...Happy Mothers Day!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look just like your mom in the picture of her in the rocking chair! Crazy!! Hope you had a great mothers day. Tell Leslie he better treat you good today!!!