Wednesday, April 11, 2012

EASTER 2012


This year we had a very simple Easter.  We wanted the boys to really understand what Easter if for, so for the first time they received a picture of Christ leaving the tomb.  I think they understood, but at any rate this will be a tradition from now on!

Our handsome boys ready for Easter Sunday at Church


Brandon Dale 9yrs old

Carson David 5yrs old

I can't believe they are so big and handsome!

We did have a small Easter egg hunt in the front yard....
(With the crazy Utah weather we had snow the Friday before Easter so our poor grass is still trying to recover, and it had just been aerated so there are little dirt clods all over...It was not ideal for an Easter egg hunt) 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant get over how much they have grown but they sure are good lookin! Tell Leslie and DD and Donna hello for me

JacqueTruman said...

I love all these pictures the boys have grown up so fast soooo handsome
Mom