Thursday, August 26, 2010

Second Grade


Brandon Started 2nd grade yesterday and he was SO excited, he was counting the days before 'the day' and then the night before he counted the hours to bedtime because he knew when he woke up he would get to start SECOND GRADE!!
He is growing up way to fast for me.

When his teacher (Mrs Hartley) asked him what his favorite subjects are, he said 'the playground and math'.  Could there be two more OPPOSITE subjects, haha! That is one thing I love about that boy....his total and complete honesty and his lack of concern for what other people think of his answer. I am so proud of him and how he is growing up.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

2nd grade?! where have I been?! I was thinking like kindergarten still! he IS growing up too fast! he look soooo grown up! please don't tell me it will be like this with Drew?!

Anonymous said...

He is such a good looking boy! Time is flying bye way too fast.