Thursday, September 2, 2010

Preschool Already!!


My BABY started preschool today!! He will be 4 in a couple of weeks therefore we had to wait for this year to start.....I thought I was ready.....
But I was NOT!! 

He is not my baby anymore, I almost want to cry....

but he has been so excited to go.


                           
It wasn't until I took THIS picture of my handsome man that I realized, that I am not ready for him to 'be big' 

Why can't our babies just stay babies FOREVER!?!?!?
Like this:

         
             (Brandon)                     (Carson)                              

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

awwww! i feel your pain, only probably not quite as bad but it makes me sad when I look at Drew's "baby" baby pictures ;( I can't believe Carson is almost 4. I still think of your boys as the little guys I saw them as last!

Gentrey said...

Awww, Carson is such a cute little boy and I bet it IS so hard sending your baby. (I had a hard enough time sending Justin today, and I still have Porter at home for a few more years.)

Katy Truman said...

Carson looks so cute!!