Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

This year was so fun for Halloween the boys picked their own costumes and totally OWNED them.


Brandon was a Vampire for the 2nd year in a row. I think he might have chose that costume because he knows how much I LOVE vampires.

Carson was the mighty Spiderman! He REALLY wanted to be Batman, but I couldn't find a Batman costume to save my life, so he decided Spiderman would be good enough, plus he LOVED the muscles.

Our ward had a Carnival, here is Carson at the fish pond.....

.....And Brandon at the donut eating booth.

He worked SO hard to eat that darn donut with no hands...

Carson with his little buddy Dallen from down the street, it was so funny when they saw each other, they were so excited they were dressed the same.

Brandon and his friend Aiden dressed the same too....

Don't think I didn't dress up haha....My good friend Sandy and me, she was an Angle and I was a Devil. NO it was NOT planned, just FUNNY!




5 comments:

Tiercy said...

Watching those little ones eat the donuts was hilarious! I love the shot of you and Sandy, classic!

. said...

I like your new blog design. And i like you too.

JacqueTruman said...

The boys looked soooo cute. And your costume was of course very classic. I'm glad they had a good time trick or treating. I know you always had fun doing that as a child actualy Halloween was almost like Christmas the costumes and candy and all. I sure do miss making costumes. April had fun making our little lady bugs this year. Cute pics. I love you. MOM

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Fun! Great idea a Halloween carnival. Man your boys are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a great time. I bet Carson thought he was something else with those big muscles!!