Thursday, September 6, 2012

LONGEST blog on the block

After THREE years we finally had family pictures taken.
My good friend Kendall Kluber took them (I think she a miracle worker for making me look good)
Brandon (9), Les, Channi, Carson (5)



My handsome men

Such good friends

TOO handsome
LOVE 

They love their momma!

Back to School again

My sweet Carson started Kindergarten

He LOVES it and wishes he could go ALL day ;-)
His cute teacher, Miss Glover  is so great,!

Brandon started 4th grade....I cannot believe he is this old already.
He loves school and his teacher,  Mrs Smith,  say that 'he's so funny'

Visit to Enterprise

We took the weekend of my dad's birthday to visit my parents, my sister and their cute new foreign exchange student and my Grandpa in Enterprise and we had a GREAT time! 
Aunt Lori let the boys slack-line with her
The LOVED it!
Showing the boys how it's done
Grandpa showing the boys how to make a race track with a hose and golf balls
(something he did a lot when he was little and my brothers and boy cousins did it as well)
Perfecting their track, they played out there for hours!
The gift I made for my dad's birthday...A tribute to his mission in  Japan. The picture was taken in Tokyo  in 1972, the  papers are (on the left) his mission call signed by President Harold B. Lee, (on the left) his bishops call, signed by President Thomas S. Monson.

Memories of Grandma Honey

This is the first time I've stayed at The Honey's since Grandma passed and nothing has changed













In her bathroom all the little things that make the space 'hers' are still in their rightful place, her shower cap still hangs by the shower, all her necklaces still hang, her polish and perfume waiting to be used...I smelled the perfume and burst into tears, it is HER scent.

Her purse is hanging in it's place on the banister complete with her wallet, brush, lipstick,  mints, and  compact.

My goal is to blog more....Wish me luck!






1 comment:

JacqueTruman said...

Ok not fair again. I started cring at dinner today when I remembered grandmas teaching me some of the things she cooked. Then I thought of my folks of course the tears flowed. Such a great blog loved the memories they were the best;grandma was such a wonderful example. I love You my oldest baby girl!!!